Friday, March 18, 2011

Mother's Day Special

Well, I've finally created a blog!!!  Yes, it is a work in progress, BUT hopefully it will be an easier way for me to get the word out about my products and prices.  I will be updating my pictures soon with new items and variations of the old items.

Mother's Day is right around the corner, May 8!!!  That may seem like a long way away, but when dealing with handmade items it takes a little more time to get things finished, so I need to get started with your orders as soon as possible.

Dad's don't forget that Mother's Day is a great chance for you to teach your kiddos how to shower 'moms' with much love on this special day.  Trust me, any one of my items will be loved and treasured by the 'moms' in your life; however, the pendants and tile cross frames are sure to bring a tear to their eye.  For Mother's Day the rectangle pendants and 1in X 1in square pendants will be buy one at 20.00, get the 2nd for 10.00!

I am working on setting up PayPal and will post as soon as possible, but until then I will only be able to accept checks or cash.  Please note that the prices listed include tax, but do not include shipping/handling.

Happy Shopping and please contact me as soon as you know what you are interested in ordering.